CAN-SWE Poly Pro 3600
- Exceeds the newest WCB PPE 1 -1997 safety regulations for leg protective devices.
- The lightest pant available on the market.
- Safety pad extends 4" above the crotch on each thigh to provide critical coverage to large artery areas of the upper leg (standards dictate only crotch-to-ankle coverage).
- Contoured high back to fit comfortably into the lower back area to keep saw dust out and kidney area warm.
- Triple the amount of bartacking available from other manufacturers to provide strength in high stress areas. (eight bartacks in crotch area alone!)
- Only the highest quality nickel plated brass, solid brass fasteners and zippers are used.
- Distinctive high visibility red or gold pocket flaps give an added margin of safety to the user.
- All of the styles of pants in this series offer our exclusive 3600 TCS rated safety pad with Dupont kevlar.
- Our safety pad also offers continuous coverage from inseam to outseam plus 4" to the left side of each leg.